- 1 (16 ounce) package bow-tie pasta (farfalle)
- 1 (12 ounce) bag broccoli florets
- 1 (10 ounce) basket cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups creamy salad dressing (such as Miracle Whip®)
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a rolling boil. Cook the bow-tie pasta at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes; drain.
- Quickly rinse the cooked pasta in cold water to stop it from continuing to cook; drain.
- Mix the cooled pasta, broccoli, tomatoes, sliced green onions, celery, red bell pepper, and green bell pepper in a large bowl.
- Gently stir the salad dressing, Parmesan cheese, sugar, basil, and salt in a bowl until evenly mixed.
- Pour the salad dressing mixture over the pasta mixture; gently toss to coat evenly.
- Refrigerate 3 hours to overnight before serving.